Your search results
Advantages of Buying Property in Turkey
- As the prices in European countries get higher, Turkey becomes very advantageous for foreigners to buy property. Because Turkey offers property at competitive prices and is ideal for those who can no longer afford traditional holiday areas such as Spain or Portugal.
- It is expected that Turkey will a member of European Union in 5-10 years and then prices of real properties are likely to reach European levels. The property you buy will be a very good investment for your future.
- Turkey boasts one of the world’ s fastest – growing economies and Turkey is a country with a young society – half of its citizens are under the age of 25. The World Trade Organization considers Turkey to be one of the most dynamic economies today.
- The cost of living is so low in Turkey, so many European visitors have a high purchasing power.
- Now, Travelling to Turkey is easier and cheaper than before. For European citizens visas issued upon entry are valid for three months. Turkey attracts around 37 million visitors every year and has become the third most popular tourist destination in Europe.
- Turkey enjoys a great climate and it has a longer holiday season than other European countries. It means that you will have strong rental potential and/or increased owner usage.
- Turkish people ,whose second language is often English, German or Russian, are well known for their busy, helpful culture and hospitality which contributes to making this an ideal location for investment, holidaying or retirement.
- Wonderful restaurants serve delicious Turkish cuisine in an always warm & friendly atmosphere.
- There is quality medical service in the modern private hospitals which exceeds even the highest international standards. A great number of doctors and dentists can speak English.
- There are many well preserved historical sites, attractive tourist places and authentic shopping centers. Turkey’s beautiful and attractive sun, sea, beaches, mountains and lakes offer visitors an absolute change from the routine and stressful everyday life.